This bundle is designed to add some nostalgia to your Christmas activities, makes a nice gift for a Care Home or for carers visiting people throughout Decemember.
- Hang old-fashioned fairy lights around a reading corner or display these contents on a table and hang the lights above.
- Place the fringed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Banner above a radiator so the heat moves the strands or place it in the hallway for all to enjoy
- Great for busy hands and an evening activity, making festive paper shapes with origami, a calming ancient art of paper folding will occupy people and amuse them.
- Sit and watch the DVD and join in with the conversation, the DVD has pause moments where conversation within your group is encouraged.
- Play the quiz game after dinner to finish off the evening – the winners get a special treat with evening drinks!
- Mem Pack- Christmas Past is full of reminiscence material, great to talk about how people celebrated their Christmas, what food they ate, and who they visited
- Packed in a gift bag