Refund and Returns Policy
Cancellation of an Order
You, the customer, have the right to cancel an order from the moment you have placed it with us, up until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods. To cancel your order, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already received your goods, you will need to follow the steps outlined below to return the goods to us.
Return of Faulty Goods
Within 30 Days
As per the Consumer Rights Act 2015 if you, the customer, receive goods which are of unsatisfactory quality, are unfit for purpose, or are not as described, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Over 30 Days
If the goods you have purchased develop a fault beyond 30 days you can request that we repair or replace the faulty goods. If the attempt at repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then request a refund or a price reduction if you wish to keep the goods. You would be entitled to a full or partial refund instead of a repair or replacement if any of the following are true:
- The cost of the repair or replacement is disproportionate to the value of the goods
- A repair or replacement would be significantly inconvenient
- The repair would take unreasonably long
- A repair or replacement is impossible
- The repair has been unsuccessful
If a repair or replacement is not possible, or the attempt at repair fails, or the first replacement also turns out to be defective, you have a further right to reject the goods for a full or partial refund.
If you don’t want a refund and still want your product repaired or replaced, you have the right to request that we make further attempts at a repair or replacement.
Cost of Returning a faulty item
The cost of returning a faulty item will be paid for by us unless the fault is through misuse. The return for any other reason will be at your cost (See ‘Return of Non-Faulty Goods’ below).
Return of Non-Faulty Goods
We operate a returns policy which allows for non-faulty goods to be returned as long as they are returned with their original packaging and are in a re-saleable condition. If the original packaging is not returned with the goods you, the customer, will be charged a re-stocking fee of 15% of the unit price. This fee will be taken from the credit note issued for the returned item. The cost of returning an item will be taken from the customer, unless we have made an error.
Steps to take to Return Goods
- Contact our us on 01179 666 761 or via email@example.com
- Request a returns number
- Have the invoice number or purchase order number to hand that relates to the faulty goods
- Tell us about how the goods are at fault
- Package the goods securely and mark the package with the returns number
- Returns need to be sent to: Returns Department, Activities to Share, 131 South Liberty Lane, Ashton Vale, Bristol, BS3 2SZ
- Once the faulty goods have been received, an investigation will be carried out to ascertain whether a repair, replacement, or refund can be issued.