Dementia friendly radio cleverly designed for people with dementia and limited movement, once set up you will bring music, chat shows, sports, or your own chosen playlist to your ears.
The key points for this Radio:
- Accessible for all abilities – clear separate on and off buttons with audio feedback when pressed, and easy volume control that cannot be turned to zero.
- Simple to use – the memory buttons allow for 3 favourite DAB or FM radio stations.
- Customisable set-up by the carer via an interface neatly hidden behind the battery door at the back.
- Personalised labels to help the user find what they want with no assistance.
- A fourth button for your own playlist by inserting a USB at the back.
Why not pair it up with our Retro Jukebox!