This T3 Ping Pong Foundation table is a more compact size so is perfect for any site with limited space. Detachable legs for easy storage and the height is suitable for anyone in a wheelchair too. Can be played with a balloon to slow the game down. Don't have the budget for this or only want to use it for a limited time? Why not rent it from us.
Don't have the budget for this or only want to use it for a limited time? Why not rent it from us. For more details ring our sales team for details on 01227 362858.
This T3 Ping Pong Foundation table is a more compact size so is perfect for any site with limited space. Detachable legs for easy storage and the height is suitable for anyone in a wheelchair too.
Can be played with a balloon to slow the game down for older people.
Much loved on the social scene in bars, pubs, homes and offices where the table is frequently doubled up as a meeting room/dining room table.
Option of bright orange balls that are easier for older adults to track, these are also slightly larger than average.
World’s No. 1 ‘Brain Sport’
- Japan, 1997 clinical study involving 3,000 elderly players – concluded that Table Tennis can prevent or delay senile dementia
- USA – Table Tennis is used as a drug free therapy for those affected by early stage dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Alzheimer’s Weekly report in 2011 – ‘the clear increase in motor skills and cognitive awareness from playing Table Tennis is significant, if not remarkable, in its unique benefit for brain disease patients’
- Can stimulate concentration, improve motor function and lift a player's mood
Strengthening key connections in the brain
Research from the US shows Table Tennis strengthens connections in 3 vital parts of the brain:
- Primary motor cortex – for fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Hippocampus – for the retention of information
- Prefrontal cortex – used in strategic planning, anticipating the opponent’s next shot
Regularly activating connections in these areas eventually changes and hard-wires the brain, giving greater long term capacity for memory, reactive behaviour and strategy.
- Table top meets ITTF approved ball bounce
- Multifunctional static table in two connecting semi-circular sections
- 8 x detatchable (heavy duty) legs for easy storage
- Table top constructed of tough compound board
- Solid net (detachable in two sections
- Unique T3 design
- 6-8 players can play at once
Size: (h) 76cm x (dia) 170cm. Table (d) 1.8cm. *Please note this item is subjet to higher delivery charges, please ring our sales office for details.
Please click below for product video: