Everything you need in one kit. 6 carefully chosen items designed for people with a dementia to provide sensory stimulaton . Helps alleviate stress and keeps minds and restless hands busy.
Each item has been chosen to appeal to give sensory appeal.
- Soft Sensory Cube - housed in variety of tactile fabrics - rattling sound when shaken
- Tactile ball - Bobbly crochet casing and just right to fit into the palm
- Cheese/Mouse Threader - 'Sew' the mouse through the holes - good for hand/eye coordination
- Bean Bag - Cool cotton casing with scrunchy beans inside - helps improve circulation in fingers
- Jacobs Ladder - Flip it this way and that - keeps interest levels high
- Juggling Ball - Smooth leather feel ball to softly squeeze - great for building muscle tone
Activity Coordinators find this product a real asset to their activity store as can be used instantly to calm anyone with a dementia like Alzheimer's.
Comes with a handy cotton drawstring bag for storage.
Size: Cube: 8cm³. Tactile Ball: (dia) 5cm. Cheese/Mouse: (h) 5.5cm x (w) 12cm x (d) 7cm. Bean Bag: (w) 13cm x (d) 11cm. Jacobs Ladder: (l) 42cm x (w) 5.5cm x (d)1.5cm. Juggling Ball: (dia) 6cm. Bag: (l) 35cm x (w) 24cm.
Contents may vary according to availability.
See product video below: