Add a stunning and unique view to any room or corridor, whether in a care home, day centre or hospital, with these unique peel and stick wall murals.
A wonderful opportunity to widen horizons and see the world literally, with this ingenious peel and stick wall mural.
The benefits of these Murals for older people, particularly those with dementia and those who are not able to get out and about are numerous, here are a just a few:
- amazing visual stimulation
- a focus for conversation
- a trigger for sharing memories
- a useful distraction - especially in the bathroom
- a view to the outside world for those who are confined to a care home, hospital or a bedroom
- a simple and effective way of brightening up any empty wall space
- a great visual backdrop for a display.
Polyester blend paste-free fabric for strength and easy hanging.
Incredibly durable – will not rip or wrinkle.
Can be repositioned (if Mural is to be stored between uses, retain the original backing paper to protect the adhesive side).
Mural comes in one panel measuring (h) 107cm/42" x (w) 119cm/47".
Easily applied and removed without leaving any residue. Simply peel off the back and your mural is ready to stick to any non-porous clean, dry, smooth surface. click on the video link below to see how easy it is to put up.